The Oil Cleansing Method (OCM) gets a super huge stamp of approval from me….I personally have seen such a difference in the texture of my skin and best of all – no clogged pores (for me this is truly the best part!!!). And yes, I was thinking the same thing that you are now. How does that work? That doesn’t even make sense. Putting oil on your skin to clean it??? So read on – I am here to tell you that yes it does work, how it works and what we have done to help balance the oils that you are going to be putting on your skin.
BENEFITS OF USING THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD
A few weeks ago I posted an article about the oil cleansing method and I will just do a quick recap of some of the benefits of the oil cleansing method.
- Using oil to cleanse your skin is safe and natural
- The good oils help to bind with and remove the bad oils from your skin, which helps to regulate your own sebum production (this was a big plus for me)
- Using plant based oils to cleanse will help to absorb the skin loving vitamins from the oils into your skin for healthier looking skin – helping your skin to “age-well”
- Certain oils with high fatty content can help to hydrate your skin, which makes them great as a moisturizer
- The only “con” you may have is that it may take a week or two for your skin to adjust to this new way of cleansing (It took me actually less than a week) Think of it as “detoxing” your skin
Introducing “OurNatural Choice” Balancing Cleansing Oils…..
Here are the oils and the fantastic benefits of these oils to your skin that we use in our Balancing Cleansing Oil:
- The linoleic acid found in safflower oil combines with sebum to unclog pores and reduce blackheads
- Regenerate new skin cells
- Smooth and moisturize
- Beneficial ingredients including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc
- Moisturizes skin and is also absorbed readily
- Jojoba can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Argan oil contains high amounts of natural vitamin A, along with Omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Helps to stimulate skin cells, reduces premature aging and hydrates the skin
Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet Almond oil is light in texture and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in skin pores
- Sweet Almond oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- This oil is especially rich in proteins and can provide the amino acids required for the formation of collagen
- External application of the oil can prevent dehydration by reducing moisture loss from the skin.
Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Rosehip seed oil is high in vitamin A, which is a key “age-well” ingredient
- Rosehip Seed oil is very high in vitamin C, which can help with skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosehip Seed oil contains omega-3 and omega-6; Omega-3 fatty acids help the skin retain moisture, regulate oil production, and maintain elasticity
- Avocado oil is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, C, D, E and K
- It is an effective moisturizing and “age-well” oil.
- Vitamin E plays a large part in the aging process and can help reduce wrinkles.
- All these oils are great for ALL skin types
- All these oils have vitamins in them that are healthy for your skin
- We formulated a good balance of oils between the linoleic and oleic properties of the oils
HOW TO USE THE OIL CLEANSING METHOD
- Put about ¼ – ½ tsp of cleansing oils into the palm of your hand and the rub your palms together.
- Spread the oil all over your face (I apply to my neck area also) and massage it into your skin.
- Let the oil soak in approximately a minute or two
- Run a washcloth under warm to almost hot water and wring it out. Place the warm cloth over your face for approximately 30 seconds and gently wipe your skin. I always do this a second time also.
- There will still be a thin layer of oil on your skin and this is beneficial
- Follow up with a toner and/or just a facial serum oil and moisturizer
So there you have it. You are nourishing your skin. You are using oils that are feeding your skin with vitamins that will keep it healthy looking. You are not putting any chemicals on your skin. …..and it works!!!
We want you to be the best you…..naturally.
Don’t forget to sign-up today and get your special gift
Stay connected with us…..