Simple, yes, but the combination of the oils used offer a pretty amazing and nourishing way to have healthy looking skin. Have I personally noticed a difference in my skin? For the first time in a long time I like the way my skin looks.
First on the list, we have the “OurNatural Choice” Balancing Cleansing Oil
I have written a couple of posts about the oil cleansing method and yes, it was a definite thumbs up for me. I will just do a quick recap on the oils that we used and the nourishing benefits of these oils to your skin.
- The linoleic acid found in safflower oil combines with sebum to unclog pores and reduce blackheads
- Regenerate new skin cells
- Smooth and moisturize
- Beneficial ingredients including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc
- Moisturizes skin and is also absorbed readily
- Jojoba can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Argan oil contains high amounts of natural vitamin A, along with Omega 6 and 9 essential fatty acids
- Helps to stimulate skin cells, reduces premature aging and hydrates the skin
Sweet Almond Oil
- Sweet Almond oil is light in texture and can easily penetrate deep into the skin, softening and dislodging the dirt and debris accumulated in skin pores
- Sweet Almond oil contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- This oil is especially rich in proteins and can provide the amino acids required for the formation of collagen
- External application of the oil can prevent dehydration by reducing moisture loss from the skin.
Rose Hip Seed Oil
- Rosehip seed oil is high in vitamin A, which is a key “age-well” ingredient
- Rosehip Seed oil is very high in vitamin C, which can help with skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Rosehip Seed oil contains omega-3 and omega-6; Omega-3 fatty acids help the skin retain moisture, regulate oil production, and maintain elasticity
- Avocado oil is rich in Vitamins A, B1, B2, B5, C, D, E and K
- It is an effective moisturizing and “age-well” oil.
- Vitamin E is known to play a large part in the aging process and can help reduce wrinkles.
- All these oils are great for ALL skin types
- All these oils have vitamins in them that are healthy for your skin
- We formulated a good balance of oils between the linoleic and oleic properties of the oils
Now to the second step – “OurNatural Choice” Everyday Face Serum
Using natural oils is a wonderful way to help nourish your skin. Some great reasons to use oils as a moisturizer:
- The right combination of oils can put your skin into balance. This balance is what gives us healthy beautiful skin.
- Most oils are very high in minerals and antioxidants – all great for your skin. Now, you are also nourishing your skin.
We formulated our Everyday Face Serum using again some of the oils found in our Balancing Cleansing Oil that we felt nourished skin with their known vitamin content AND we added some additional oils to build on those oils. Here are the oils and the fantastic benefits of these oils to your skin that we used in our Everyday Face Serum:
Argan Oil – Listed above
Sweet Almond Oil – Listed above
Jojoba Oil – Listed above
Pomegranate Seed Oil:
- Known Omega 5 fatty acids present in pomegranate seed oil is thought to help reduce skin inflammation and aid in skin repair. It also hydrates our skin and prevents moisture loss
- Pomegranate seed oil is known to stimulate the outer layer of our skin. This helps to revive your skin
- Perfect for all skin types
- Pomegranate seed oil is thought to improve skin texture
- Pomegrante Seed oil is known to have regenerative properties – “age-well”
Apricot Kernel Oil
- Apricot kernel oil is rich in gamma linoleic acid, which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6. The GLA content in apricot kernel oil is thought to help skin maintain moisture balance and is known to help firm and tone your skin.
- Apricot kernel oil is known to contain vitamins A and E, which soothe the skin and slow signs of aging.
- Apricot kernel oil is a light and gentle oil and the GLA content is known to balance, nourish and lubricate your skin
- Apricot Kernel oil doesn’t clog pores and absorbs very quickly
Carrot Seed Essential Oil
- Carrot Seed EO is thought to be high in antioxidants that can protect your skin from wrinkles
- It has a high carotol content, which is thought to rejuvenate dull skin cells
- Carrot Seed EO naturally regulates the skin’s sebum production, which prevents too little or excess sebum on the skin
- Carrot seed oil is also known to help tone sagging skin and to minimize large pores
Geranium Essential Oil
- The astringent properties of geranium essential oil are thought to help tighten the skin, which can help minimize the appearance of wrinkles
- Geranium EO contains fatty acids, which are the nutrients needed for healthy skin cells
The third and final on our list…..”OurNatural Choice” Natural Facial Balm. It is important to use a moisturizer over a serum. The serum is hydrating your skin at the deeper levels, but now we just need to seal that serum in.
Argan Oil – Listed above
Apricot Kernel Oil – Listed above
- Shea butter is rich in vitamins A and E
- Shea butter is a great natural ingredient because it acts as a moisturizer
- Shea butter is thought to help with cell regeneration and softening of the skin, which reduces wrinkles
- Mango butter is rich in vitamin C, which is thought to help skin have a firmer appearance
- Mango butter is a natural source of vitamin A, which is thought to help with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Is known to help restore skin’s protective barrier
Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender EO has powerful antioxidants, which are thought to helps skin to “age-well”
Frankincense Essential Oil
- Frankincense EO has astringent properties, which are thought to help protect skin cells
- Frankincense EO is thought to help improve skin tone, help with wrinkles and is known to help tighten sagging skin
Geranium Essential Oil – Listed above
So there you have it. Simple right? Amazing on your skin? Absolutely!!! The benefits of the vitamins found in the oils and of course the combination of the natural oils used are truly wonderful for your skin.
Don’t forget to sign-up today and get your special gift
Stay connected with us…..